The Sodus Central School District is excited to provide Pre-K Programming again for the 2022-2023 school year. The District has the opportunity to offer four pre-kindergarten classrooms. Three classrooms will service our 4-year old students and one classroom will service our 3-year old students.
*Please note: a child must be 4 on or before December 1, 2022 to qualify for the 4-year old program or child must be 3 on or before December 1, 2022 to qualify for the 3-year old program.
- Three UPK Classrooms (4-year old program) – 18 students per classroom for a total of 54 students
- UPK Hours: 8:25am-3:05pm
- One 3PK Classrooms (3-year old program) – 18 students per classroom for a total of 18 students
- 3PK Hours: 8:25am-1:30pm (Education Law §3602-e(12)(f) states that the minimum daily time requirement for full-day prekindergarten programs is 5 hours of instructional time daily)
- Bus transportation is available for Pre-K students. Students under the age of 4 will be in a car seat.
- Students must be residents of Sodus Central School District.
- Pre-K spots are limited and funding for the program is provided to the district by a grant from New York State, therefore, students must maintain a 90% or better attendance rate.